TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term 'BARTELS' or 'BARTELS USA' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1901 Tigertail Blvd, Dania Beach, Florida 33004. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BARTELS USA's prior written consent.
BARTELS USA is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties for their promotional use. If you provide your information to review content on www.bartelsusa.com, that information may be used for BARTELS USA to communicate with you. We will not release that data to any third party.
Any information you provide to BARTELS USA and its website will be used to keep you informed about services, news, and relevant information regarding BARTELS USA, and will not be sold or disclosed to any third party. We may use contact information collected during routine business practices and will not disclose any data to any third party. If you do not wish to be contacted anymore by BARTELS USA, you may opt-out of any form of communication via phone, postal mail or Email at any point.
If you have provided your contact information to receive the BARTELS Newsletter, we may send you periodic electronic communications. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from the BARTELS Newsletter database at any time via a link at the bottom of every email or you can unsubscribe here.
If you unsubscribe from our email newsletter mailing list, you understand that BARTELS Newsletter will no longer send you Emails, and your personal information will not be utilized for any future endeavors.
We do collect reporting and tracking information related to how users respond to the Email newsletters we send. We analyze this data for internal use and may use this to qualify sales leads and prospect interest. We will not sell or transfer this data.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.